Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 11786
The Nivernais is a landscape in central France. That the department of Nièvre offers many climbing opportunities is shown by this 224-page climbing guide. A large number of volunteers not only take care of the climbing areas in the form of equipment and restoration but also participated in the publication of this topos. All sales proceeds go directly to the climbing areas.
The following areas are presented in the book:
- Surgy, (Les Roches de Basseville near Clamecy).
- The Narvau Gorge (Lormes)
- Le Montal (Dun les places)
- Rocher du Chien (between Dun les places and St Brisson)
- Les Moulins d'Yonne (Château chinon)
Practical info, topos, maps, accesses to sectors and much more info is provided by the climbing guide.
CD FFME 58