Climbing Guidebook Harz Rock 2
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 11736
In HARZ ROCKS 2 all climbing areas of the Harz and Harz foothills are described in detail.
The Oker Valley is left out, since this part of the Harz was already covered in HARZ ROCKS 1.
HARZ ROCKS 2 now presents the areas from the Bodenstein Cliffs in the northwest, over the Steinbach Valley in the east to the rocks in the southern Harz.
The Harz thereby offers an unbelievably large rock variety: sandstone, limestone and above all: granite!
- Bodensteiner Klippen (including the rocks recently opened for climbing)
- Northern Harz (rocks near Bad Harzburg)
- Oberharz (rocks near Schierke)
- Rübeland (limestone, marble and melaphyre)
- Harz foothills (soft sandy rocks and quartzitic hardened rocks along the Teufelsmauer)
- Steinbachtal (the granite area has incredible new routes!)
- Ilfelder area (quiet and remote rocks)
- South Harz (among others ruin Scharzfels and Römerstein)
- Westharz (rocks near Clausthal-Zellerfeld)
- included: ice climbing guide!
In addition to easy-to-read, color photo topos, the climbing guide includes many overview and detailed maps, QR codes / GPS coordinates for parking and location of the rocks, as well as many climbing and atmospheric pictures.
Geoquest Publishing House