Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 10380
- A climbing guidebook to over 250 cliffs, with all grades included 3a - 8c.
- A highly cost effective and practical guidebook to the best areas.
- Ideal for beginners, families, regular climbers; with 12,000 + routes.
- GPS info, great access maps, campsites and picnic spots.
- Bi-lingual French-English guidebook.
This title is the first of this 4 book series to general sport climbing and bouldering in France, and is designed for all levels of climber.
This book includes the main 6 departments of Bourgogne and Auvergne, along with many other cliffs from nearby departments that are easy to access en-route and natural to include.
1) FONTAINEBLEAU, a simple introduction to the 30 main areas.
2) YONNE-MORVAN, spectacular Saussois, plus hidden granite areas.
3) AUXOIS-BEAUNE-MACON, a big concentration of classic limestone.
4) CLERMONT-FERRAND-CANTAL, all of the Auvergne volcanic towers.
5) SAINT-ETIENNE-HAUTE LOIRE, the quiet areas of Massif Central.
6) ARDECHE-LOZERE, a place to seek sunshine and magnificent rock.
Area: 256 cliffs
more than 11.2200 routes
Protection: sportclimbing conditions
Season: all year round